It’s essential to be “on the same page”, so that when we start to work together, we understand all your needs.
Our Deep Dive Consultation includes:
- Interview with Brand.
- Confidential discussion on goals/targets.
- Evaluate your existing end-to-end performance including; listings, fulfilment, distribution model, routes to market, account health, finances and revenue (on and off Amazon).
- Conduct health check on your Intellectual Property (IP) including Patents, Trademarks and marketing claims.
- Review your current or planned product range in terms of compliance, supply chain, quality of product, branding, packaging and margins.
- Analyse the competitive landscape to highlight new opportunities over competing sellers/brands and assess your growth potential.
- Run an IT systems check to investigate your workflows and systems, including feed inspection if you use a listing tool.
- Run reports on UK/EU FBA Smart Scouting, Fulfilment Optimisation, Ad Spend Estimator, SSP (MAP) violators and more (See examples of reports below).
- Assess your suitability for Brand Partnership.
The findings and suggestions developed by us are delivered in an official presentation or report, and include:
- Confidence Level Research Results (see Reports section below)
- Best practice strategy, to cover fulfilment, inventory, optimisation, expansion goals etc.
- Our Brand Partnership Proposal.
“Branding isn’t about logos, tag-lines, and colours. Branding is about the bond you form with your customers.”
Keynote Speaker, Brand Strategist & Author of Sticky Branding
Report #1 FBA SMART SCOUTING
Do you have large supplier product lists, and want to see what product could sell well on Amazon FBA? We take the pain out of time-consuming manual research and add some smart ‘insider intel’, to show you:
- Estimated Sales and Profit
- Demand Forecast
- Fee Breakdown
- Estimated Number of Orders Per Day
(see left example)
“The goal is to turn data into information and information into insights.”
Carly FiorinaFormer CEO, Hewlett-Packard
Report #2 Fulfillment optimisation
Check if there exists a better, cheaper, more reliable shipping method than what you have currently, and see if you can get the Prime badge without spending more on shipping.
“A brand for a company is like a reputation for a person. You earn reputation by trying to do hard things well.”
Jeff BezosCEO, Amazon
Report #3 COMPETITIVE Landscape
If you want to focus on a particular range but don’t know your price points, or what the pie looks like in terms of potential sales capacity, then a Competitive Landscape report is for you.
We analyse the competition in extreme depth, show you the winning lines, their sales per month, what their fulfilment strategy is and review their listing optimisation. After which we give you a confidence level and estimated budget you’ll need in order to succeed.
“A horse never runs so fast as when he has other horses to catch up and outpace.”
Ovid A Roman Poet
Sponsored advertising budget estimate
Amazon is an Advertising Monster.
A carefully planned Advertising program is essential. As must be the employment of the services of an experienced and dedicated team who manage the campaigns for you. This can very often make all the difference between who wins and who loses in this age of Amazon dominance.
We analyse your competition in extreme depth and note what they are bidding on each product, so that we can analyse your listings and not overspend. We use AI machine-learning software which has hourly-bidding changes, plus our own extensive experience to keep your Advertising costs as low as possible and maximise gains. We also have ways to advertise on Amazon that you may not be aware of.