What We Do
Amazon Private Brands
Did you know Amazon have at least 180 own-brands? We enable manufacturers to sell competitively priced high-quality products directly to Amazon customers, under the Amazon Private Brands scheme.
We work with you in confidence to help to combine your product knowledge and manufacturing capabilities with Amazon’s expertise to delight customers. So instead of fearing Amazon, you can share in its success and build a global-leading product.
Percy Group will help you navigate the different paths and options all the way and still be your partner in selling the product. We demonstrate the unique marketing benefits you get over third-party sellers on Amazon, which means your product has the edge, even in very competitive categories.
Percy Group has a specialised, comprehensive suite of services whereby we manage, build, promote, and protect our partner brands trading activities on Amazon and other eMarketplaces. Our one-stop-shop list of services include:
- Consultancy, strategy and account management.
- Market assessment, product and competition research.
- Product development, branding, graphic design, video.
- Full suite of pay-per-click advertising services.
- Fulfilment from our own EU-wide warehouse network, client’s own locations or via Amazon fulfilment.
- Customer services at first-point of contact level
- International expansion, translation, multi-lingual customer services.
- Brand Protection against counterfeits, passing off and violations/infringements work.
- IT systems development and integrations.
Northern Ireland’s first ever conference dedicated entirely to e-commerce retailers, entrepreneurs, marketers and agencies.
Our founder and CEO, Roger Percy, will be speaking about ethical e-commerce as part of a group panel discussion. Both he and members of his team will be running several workshops during the day on ‘How to Optimise your Amazon Catalogue’ and also ‘The Secrets to Fulfilment Strategy that can Boost your Profits’.
The fastest and most convenient way of online shopping is set to get even quicker.Amazon Prime is set to move away from two-day shipping in favour of a one-day shipping program.With a budget of £620m, this project currently has no launch date but Amazon has said it...
Where We Are
Partner with Us
The Courtyard, 20 Moyallan Road, Portadown, Co Armagh, Northern Ireland BT63 5JX
+44 28 3897 0034
M-F : 8:30am – 5pm